Jackie Lounge is a tailor made chaise characterised by soft, rounded contours, blade-shaped legs, piping, “Profilo” or “Costa Viva” stitching with fully removable covers.
Frigerio is a premier Italian furniture manufacturer with over 40 years' experience in upholstery production and manufacturing. Frigerio provides top-quality, artisan crafted contemporary furniture solutions, integrating modern design with classical elements for armchairs, modular sofa systems, dining chairs, small tables and accessories.
- Tailor made.
- Solid fir wood frame.
- Seat cushions made with non-deformable expanding medium or harder density polyurethane foam covered with doubled protective cotton or goose down wrap.
- Additional loose cushions available, goose down filled, optional button detailing.
- Legs in solid Canaletto Walnut, oil finish (or Wenge on request).
- Available in a variety of fabric and leather options, fully removable covers (excluding leather items). Exclusive fabric option in felt with a fixed cover and contrasting “Sella” stitches.
- Stitching available in Profilo, Costa Viva or Sella.
For more detailed specifications on this product, please see attached PDF or make an enquiry.
Solid fir wood frame. Legs in solid Canaletto Walnut, oil finish (or Wenge on request). Fully removable covers (excluding leather items) available in a variety of fabric and leather options. Exclusive fabric option in Felt with a fixed cover and contrasting “Sella” stitches.