Davis Case is a tailor-made sofa featuring a patented height adjustable backrest, end elements and metal feet. The Davis collection is characterised by a wide selection of elements for feet, arms, accessories and storage solutions.
Frigerio is a premier Italian furniture manufacturer with over 40 years' experience in upholstery production and manufacturing. Frigerio provides top-quality, artisan crafted contemporary furniture solutions, integrating modern design with classical elements for armchairs, modular sofa systems, dining chairs, small tables and accessories.
- Customised armrests, poufs, shelf supports, feet, seat depths and cushion arrangement.
- Solid fir wood frame, elastic web suspension.
- Patented adjustable backrest height, made with polyurethane foam and feather wrap.
- Seat cushions made with non-deformable expanding medium or harder density polyurethane foam covered with doubled protective cotton or goose down wrap.
- Accessories: Trays in 2 sizes (matt Canaletto solid wood, oak veneer, metal covered hide or leather), Box-end box (metal covered hide or leather), Cabinet in wood frame and two removable trays (veneered matt Canaletto or veneered oak), and Dormeuse top.
- Feet: 5 different styles, available in burnished metal, chrome, black chrome, and Canaletto/metal.
- Available in a variety of fabric and leather options, fully removable covers (excluding leather items).
For more detailed specifications on this product, please see attached PDF or make an enquiry.
Solid fir wood frame. Feet available in burnished metal, chrome, black chrome, and Canaletto/metal. Fully removable covers (excluding leather items) available in a variety of fabric and leather options.