About the business
Pure Interiors is a premium Interior Design retailer and studio based in Sydney and Melbourne. Specialised in providing the Australian market with exclusive access to carefully curated collections of furniture and architectural hardware from leading European brands and manufacturers. The Pure team consists of dedicated and passionate industry professionals committed to delivering benchmark and bespoke design solutions that are tailored to each client’s desires.
We are looking for a motivated and detail oriented Senior Draftsperson to join immediately.
The successful candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD software and display a keen understanding of materials used within the construction of joinery as well as creating relevant drawings. You will be responsible for ensuring joinery documentation is completed as per design intent and within the allocated timeframes.
To work closely with the Interior Design and Retail teams to draft of high end residential kitchens, wardrobes, custom joinery and bathrooms, as well as confirming orders with international suppliers. You will have a unique opportunity to work with prestige brands, inspirational projects and unique products. This is a fast paced, dynamic environment. The ability to multitask and keep on top of the details over multiple projects is vital to success in this role.
- Develop detailed joinery drawings and documents based on sketches, mark-ups, verbal instructions and notes provided by designers and architects.
- Strong understanding of CAD and adherence to building standards.
- Produce design presentations.
- Joinery order confirmations.
What you bring
- 3+ years’ experience working with joinery and Interior documentation using AutoCAD
- Strong organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new product systems
- A confident but respectful personality
- High attention to detail
- A high level of communication skills
How to apply
- Send up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org